How We Help Your Family
Welcome to Sherrie Bream Funeral Home. We are proud to once again be family-owned and operated! In 2019, the Mitchell family of Christopher Mitchell Funeral Homes, Inc. of Albion and Holley acquired Sherrie Bream Funeral Home to bring back local traditions of a family owned funeral home.
Our family represents three generations of serving the community with compassion, integrity and trust and will continue those standards in the families that we serve at Sherrie Bream Funeral Home with compassion, integrity and trust. Our unwavering commitment is the foundation of our service to our community, and it is a tradition we proudly share with our families. In the growth and development of our firm, one can readily see our steadfast commitment to the community. We are firmly committed to the proud tradition of funeral service, meeting the needs of your family at a time when your needs are greatest. We take pride in placing people before profits and we pledge to provide the highest quality, most compassionate service to every family we meet.
- Our dedication and promise to you: we will guide you through the final arrangements for your loved one with compassion, integrity and trust.
- Our funeral home is spacious and comfort-controlled. It provides a home-like atmosphere allowing you to feel comfortable when you are in our facility.
- We provide licensed staff during visitation and the funeral to assist you and your family. We can answer questions and help with details such as flowers, monuments, clergy or celebrant and bereavement luncheons following the service. So that no one is confused or feels left out, we work closely with each of our families to explain all the details of the funeral.
- Just a few of the options we offer to you and your family for your consideration: Traditional services, cremation services with visitation, memorial services, celebration of life services, shipping arrangements, graveside services and anatomical gifts.
- Special requests, unique services...the little things that help you through this painful time in your life. We care enough to ensure that these important points are taken care of for your family.
- While every business must be paid for their services, we understand that not every family is prepared for the expense of burying a loved one. If there are unforeseen financial problems, we accept Mastercard and Visa payments for your convenience. We also offer special arrangements tailored to your immediate financial situation.